{Pages}

{   Home  |  About  |  Contact  |  Disclaimer   }

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Tech Accessories



I thought I would do a little post on the leather goods I carry my (limited) technology around in. If you're an iphone/laptop/kindle/ipad user you have to agree that half of the fun is searching for some fun covers and plush leather cases for them. My kindle is my oldest 'gadget,' and as soon as I bought it I took a look on Amazon for a pretty but sophisticated case. I found this purple leather Belkin kindle case, and have been happy with it ever since! Next was my Kate Spade leather laptop sleeve which I received from my brother for my birthday. I love the bright orangey red colour and simple design; it's so stylish but also bold. Last up is my new Whistles croc iphone case, which I have had to buy to cover up the the God awful crack on my screen (ssssh!). I have a few more bits on my techy accessories wishlist too...up next you ask? A cool case for my Nikon D60 of course (And then an Ipad case...and an Ipad to go inside). What do you keep your expensive techy bits in? 

Remember to follow on Bloglovin' HERE

B. 

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful accessories. I love the kate Ipad case!

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely accessories, I love the kindle case :) x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that Kate Spade laptop sleeve and the iphone case!

    xo, Delightful Sunflower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Kate spade laptop sleeve x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this post hun! The Kate Spade laptop sleeve is fab and it's been on my wishlist for the longest time! I definitely have to finally get my mitts on it! <3

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your accessory cases are awesome! I am way to clumsy to have these kind of cases! I need something harder!

    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I actually am too so I worry for my phone and laptop!! x

      Delete
  7. You have great accessories! Love the Kate Spade!
    Fashion Ganache.
    http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah the Kate Spade case is amazing, I love it xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Argh the laptop case <3

    Lisa xo

    www.thatsdamnprecious.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog :) I value each and every comment and will get back to you or check out your page. B xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...