{Pages}

{   Home  |  About  |  Contact  |  Disclaimer   }

Thursday, August 08, 2013

The July Favourites




This month I have been loving SO MUCH. With my birthday this month and my splurges in duty free, I had plenty of new bits to play with and fell in love with so many products. Most are unfortunately high end and a little on the pricey side, so sadly are not too purse friendly for the future! 

Let's start with makeup. My ultimate product of the month has to be the Estee Lauder cheek gelee blush in Tease, which I found in Cyprus when it had sold out everywhere else. This blush gives colour and highlight in one and is gorgeous. For blotting and helping to create a natural glow I have been loving the Chanel les beiges powder, which I finally caved in and bought in duty free. Also from Chanel is the new le volume mascara, which is honestly one of the best mascaras I have ever used. For lips, the Bourjois colour boost in Peach on the Beach is my one and only. Last is the Dior BB cream, which I received for my birthday and wore non stop on holiday to give me a light, glowy coverage. 

Onto skincare, I have completely fallen for the Origins Drink up Intensive overnight mask. My skin feels super dewy and moisturised the morning after I use this. The Emma Hardie amazing face cleansing balm has been my other skincare saviour for the past 2 months, but sadly so far I have only been able to afford/get my hands on testers and smaller pots. I have also been using the Cetpahil gentle skin cleanser which is an affordable blogger favourite and another French skincare wonder. Tanning wise I have been blown away by the Clarins instant smooth self tanning for face, which gives a beautiful glow and doesn't botch up your skin! I also like the Rodial brazilian clear tan in light (which came as a magazine freebie!) as it is so easy to apply. I have been applying it after using my Waitrose baby bottom butter, which was bought for me by a friend who works in Waitrose and said it was selling like hot cakes after being featured in a top beauty article! For hair, Philip Kingsley's Elasticizer has saved my post-holiday dry frizzy locks.

What have you been loving this month? Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE if you'd like :)

B.


16 comments:

  1. Need to try drink me up intensive by Origins x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Diorskin BB cream and Philip Kingsley elasticizer are both on my wishlist!! x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i seriously need and want to try some of these things asap (need to save) especially origins and those chanels... <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveee the Chanel mascara! Their best mascara yet, I wasn't overwhelmed with some of their others but I totally agree this is one of the best mascaras!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really want to try the dior BB cream heard so many good things about it xx

    ~ VISUALCANDY INC

    ReplyDelete
  6. The estee lauder blush looks so beautiful!

    http://ncboodah.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have heard so much about Tease by EL! I really want to try it out!

    BritishBeautyAddict

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arrggghh, damn you! I want all of these now haha!
    I just bought Origins Drink Up mask and I love it too, plus it smells amazing!?
    I might have to go shopping now, uhoh!
    chloeridout.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so jealous you managed to get hold of the 'tease' blush, it's seriously stunning and I would just keep opening it to look at it haha xx

    Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I looove the cetaphil cleanser you can get it for a great price and it does such a fanstastic job of cleansing. really need to try something from emma hardy though have heard great things! thanks for sharing your favs hun! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really want to try out the bourjois lip crayons, they look amazing!

    http://hollybumblebeee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Origins drink up! Such a great product!
    Fashion Ganache.
    http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. obsessed with your blog! I'm your newest follower :)

    www.fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really wanna try the Origins mask and this has just persuaded me to buy it!
    Aims
    Xoxo
    http://littlelotusblossom28.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/st-moriz-spray-tan.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the Origins overnight mask, it leaves my skin really soft and hydrated. My only problem is that as far as I am aware it is not available in Malta. Does any one know any website that sells origins and ships to Europe plss? :)

    Cheryl
    http://cherci.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Would like to try out so many of those products!! Bought the intense mask by Origins just a couple days ago, and I am also very pleased with it!

    Having such a hard time finding the Esté Laudeer blush and Philip Kingsley in Sweden, where I live, but since everybody keeps raving, I gotta have them! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog :) I value each and every comment and will get back to you or check out your page. B xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...