{Pages}

{   Home  |  About  |  Contact  |  Disclaimer   }

Thursday, June 27, 2013

The June Favourites


Hey guys! 
I would actually consider this more of a May AND June favourites post, as I realised that (silly me) I forgot to post a May favourites post as I was so busy with exams and finishing uni! So there are lots and lots of things I have included to make up for this! :)

Skincare and fragrance picks: 
1. Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic: Such a gorgeous toner, the smell is lovely and it is so refreshing on skin. I have owned this for a really long time and pulled it out from the archives after being reminded about it by Suzie from Hello October. 
2. Origins Out of Trouble mask: Everyone bangs on about the Drink Up intensive mask, which I still need to try. But when I collected enough Boots points to pick a mask, I chose the Out of Trouble one, and I'm glad I did as it effectively clears up any blemishes and evens skin surface.
3. Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess: I reviewed this last month when I bought it (read here), it is the most beautiful perfume and smells like holidays. It's limited edition so give it a sniff while you still can!

Haircare picks: 
1. Bumble and Bumble Surf shampoo and conditioner: I can't believe how much I love these. When I bought them in Space NK I was a little hesitant as I didn't think they would be moisturising enough for my dry ends. But they do something amazing to my locks, and after I wash my hair I can now let it dry naturally and it needs minimal styling which is a big change for me. 
2. Charles Worthington Salon at home Shine booster gloss spray: I always like to use a shine finishing spray on my hair before I leave the house and this one does exactly what it says on the tin and smells lovely. 

Make up picks: 
1. Rimmel Salon Pro nail polish in Purple Rain: These nail polishes are AMAZING. With seche vite on top, they last on the nails for a good few days chip free and have a glossy, gel like finish. I especially like this cute purpley colour and have my eye on Summer Orange next. 
2. Maxfactor Miracle touch creamy blush in Soft Pink: Lots of bloggers are loving this right now, and I am certainly no exception. I review it in full in my Cream Blush post
3. Revlon lip butter in Creme Brulee: Another cult favourite, this butter shade is a gorgeous nudey- brown and is the perfect day time lipstick: it is subtle but sultry, and moisturising but not too sheer. 
4. Soap and Glory One heck of a blot powder: I can't believe I was considering forking out near enough £40 for the new Chanel powder when I could get this for under half the price. It gives a gorgeous mattifying effect and erases shine whilst holding base in place; a winner. 
5. Bourjois Delice de Soleil Bronzer in Fair/Medium: This is a product I hadn't heard anything about on the Blogsphere, but it caught my eye in Boots because it is not too orangey, not too browny and most importantly, not too dark for pale skin. It is a lovely light bronzer and I would recommend it for pale skin. It also smells pretty lush too. 


In other news, last weekend I went to see the killers at Wembley Stadium. I can honestly say that as a regular concert/gig/festival goer this is one of the best live performances I have ever seen. The Killers completely blew me away and I fell even deeper in love with Mr Flowers. If you ever have a chance to see them I urge you to take it; they are just incredible live!



Remember to follow me on BLOGLOVIN' HERE if you fancy :)

B. 

15 comments:

  1. Creme Brulee is such a gorgeous color! Love the Killers!
    <3 Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to buy Bronze Goddess. Definitely need to try and get my hands on it x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh god, I'm so jealous that you got to see them in concert!
    Jennifer

    http://naturewithnurture.blogspot.com

    By the way, thanks so much for commenting on my blog! Yours is quickly becoming one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bumble and bumble the sprays are very good for giving that textured look which I love :D x

    www.krystelcouture.com |Macadamia Oil Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post and products lovely! The Bumble and Bumble shampoo and conditioner sound amazing and I'd love to give them a go. I've also heard fab things about their Surf Spray so I may as well go and pick them all up :)) The MaxFactor cream blush is great, love it <3

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post, I absolutely love the out of trouble mask, I do have drink up as well and they are both as good as each other really. I've been wanting to smell Bronze Goddess as well but I'm worried I'll fall in love with the scent and then never be able to get it again :(
    Rosalie x
    RosalieJayne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh I will definitely have to pick up the drink up at some point! that's always the problem with limited edition products isn't it! if you like it you'll have to stock up ;) x

      Delete
  7. I really like the liz earle toner, and I will definitely try the origins mask :)
    Amazing blog :)

    Cheryl
    http://cherci.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tempted by the Soap and Glory blot powder! looks lovely :)

    Imogen - A Rendezvous with you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great range of products there, I keep eyeing up one heck of a blot and its going to be hard to resist after your post!

    Victoria x
    www.florenceandmary.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely favourites! I really like the Bourjois bronzer too, it never looks too much <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm obsessed with the Killers! Lovely post :)

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog :) I value each and every comment and will get back to you or check out your page. B xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...